Improve your singing tone
Defining tone and why it is important
Toning up your voice tips
- Relax your voice. The more tension you have in your voice, the worse your tone will be so it is a must to make sure that no strain inhibits your natural vocal range.
- Try singing a few scales and always warm up properly to make sure your voice is ready for any challenge. Failing to warm up properly can prevent you from achieving quality notes.
- Experiment with various notes and songs, recording yourself and taking notes to make sure that you identify any notes and places that may well prevent you from achieving the correct sound.
- Practice, practice, practice! There is no substitute for actually the singing. The more you use your voice and use exercises to improve it, the greater the quality of the sound.
- Breathe properly. If you use the breathing exercises that you have already learned then you will find that your tone improves. Just relax and breathe.
Click on the image below to discover how.....